Thursday, December 6, 2007

#2

She talks with food in her mouth.

She currently has a shark fetish

And a fascination with pirates.

She can't wait to come home and jump on the trampoline after school every day.

She LOVES anything that barks.

She sings, "No, no, no, don't fall in the hole..." (you know, by the Black Eyed Peas).

She watches Dirty Jobs with her dad.

She grumbles the entire time she is emptying the trash cans on Wednesday nights.

I think she has a secret crush on N**k (shhh...I'm not supposed to know that).

She snacks on carrots & ranch dip

And bananas.

She drinks my hot chocolate in the mornings.

She has a serious case of bed head

When she finally gets up after I've been in three times to wake her up.

She doesn't go to sleep until Cassie kisses her goodnight.

She has read Sharkman cover to cover at least three times

THIS WEEK.

When she watches "Drake and Josh"

You can hear her laugh (cackle) all through the house.

She knows exactly what she wants to get me for Christmas

If she can just get a ride to Walmart & 25 bucks.

She makes all A's in school.

She can sing the names of the Presidents in order.

She asked for a suitcase (???) for Christmas.

She'd rather NOT brush her teeth in the mornings.

Somedays she drives me CRAZY.

Then some nights she leaves notes like this on my pillow.

(In case you can't read it, it says,
"MY MOM ROCKS".)
She's so cool...

5 comments:

Clint said...

And notes written in dry erase marker on the bathroom mirror that say, "I love you." I'll probably smile the rest of the day now!

Gotta love her!!!!

I'm still concerned about the pole dancing tendencies, though!!

jamie b said...

That's so awesome! i can't wait to get love notes and pictures from my little man!

I also learned a lot about R on this post! Who knew she'd be crazy about sharks?!

tammi said...

Awwwww. :)
She's so cute.

When I read, "can't go to sleep without a kiss from Cassie" I thought you were talking about Conley.
But then again....maybe not.
**running away from your husband now**

The Englands said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i can't wait for allison to be that age now! i still can't believe she's the same little girl that taylor had SUCH a crush on...taylor who is your girlfriend??? why-wee

Amy Lynn said...

How adorable.

Kinof makes me want to have a little girl... but only if I could have a guarantee she would turn out like yours!