Tuesday, April 22, 2008

As If You Really Care...

Saw this on a blog I really enjoy. Did it for some therapy. Hope you enjoy! Try it for yourself, I'll read!!!

I crave: Mt. Dew, daily

I search: For truth

I wonder: What my girls will grow up to be

I regret: Having a poetry recitation contest in my classes

I love: Sitting on the beach with a good book

I ache: For those around me who have been betrayed

I care: How my girls' days went

I always: Put on flip flops and jeans or sweats when I get home

I am not: Organized, no matter what anyone says (although I want desperately to be organized)

I believe: The children are our future... teach them well and let them lead the way... show them all the beauty they possess inside... give them a sense of pride to make it easier... let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be... everybody searching for a hero... people need someone to look up to... I never found anyone to fulfill my needs... A lonely place to be so I learned to depend on me... I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows... If I fail, if I succeed... at least I live as I believe... no matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity.. because the greatest love of all is happening to me... I found the greatest love of all inside of me... the greatest love of all is easy to achieve... learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all.. [Repeat Chorus] ... and if by chance, that special place that you've been dreaming of... leads you to a lonely place... find your strength in love... (Courtesy of Whitney Houston)

I dance: And my family laughs...why do you think that is???

I sing: Oh, dear Jesus, how I WISH I could sing!!

I cry: Often, and easily

I don’t always: Finish the laundry I started that day

I fight: The urge to eat peanut M&Ms, Reese's cups, KitKat bars, and birthday cake ice cream
(I'm about to give in to the ice cream tonight, though!)

I write: Crooked on the board at school

I win: Or I'm unhappy

I lose: More than I like to admit

I never: Get up the first time my alarm clock goes off

I confuse: Clint when I talk about the Amy's or the Jill's

I listen: To my Passion CD's when I'm having a bad day at school

I can usually be found: On the soccer field, lately

I am scared: Of facing my e-mail at school tomorrow - UGH!

I need: A nap

I am happy about: Having the day off Friday :-)

1 comment:

jamie b said...

I care! :) I love this post.