Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm It.

I'm supposed to be baking brownies. I'm supposed to be sweeping floors. I'm supposed to be getting ready for the Christmas party I'm hosting in two hours. But okay, AL, I'll play along. :-)


The rules were...

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

Here's my picture:

This was taken in June of 2007. I was sending my hubby and daughter #1 off to Peru. They were joing the SCA mission team for a 10 day trip to share the love in the Andes Mts. (#2 and I were headed to Disney World.)
Next Peru pics...I hope I'm in 'em!! :-)


Now it's your turn...Cass, Clint, Lyndi, and... do I have any other readers out there? I don't think so.

1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Yay! Thanks for playing! I hope you got your sweeping and baking done on time. :)