Thursday, September 13, 2007

HIS Perfect Timing

On a day otherwise marked with sorrow, HE sent me a ray of sunshine. After spending days trying to wrap my brain around a tragic situation, HE gave me hope. Today, my friends Amy Lynn & Daniel are at the hospital, anxiously awaiting the birth of their first baby boy. That only puts a smile on my face. I remember very well the joy, elation, excitement, and yes - fear - that they, too, are experiencing. No tears there. Just hope and joy! Congratulations, Amy Lynn & Daniel - can't wait to meet your baby boy!

2 comments:

jamie b said...

That's exactly what I told Matt last night. Their baby brings joy to a time that has been filled with sorrow.

Have you heard anything from them? I had them on my mind throughout the night.

Lyndi Soles said...

Wow- God really does work in mysterious ways. Nothing is more precious than the birth of a child-Even if it is after such a tragic loss. Puts things into perspective, doesn't it??