Thursday, May 29, 2008

Am I the Only One This Happens To???

***** UPDATE*****
Ordered a tray of Chick-fil-a nuggets for #1's birthday party tonite. Just got a call...they're out of nuggets, will strips be okay instead? Geesh...

We went to Zaxby's for dinner tonight, and they were out of KETCHUP! How does a fast-food chicken-finger place run out of ketchup??? I've also had these weird experiences:



--- Olan Mills ran out of film
--- Hardee's ran out of cheeseburgers
--- Chili's ran out of salad dressing
--- Movie theater ran out of Coke


Anybody else have experiences like this???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had identical experiences... freaky, huh?

Anonymous said...

wow... that's impressive...
Hardee's ran out of fried chicken one day... but that's about it.

I do, however, have a friend who never eats out without the restaurant getting the order wrong...
one day, she ordered for a friend who was going to eat with her & they got BOTH orders wrong!!!

Sounds like some bad Karma to me ;)

The Englands said...

i don't know why, but olan mills running out of film made me laugh really loud...a true "lol"

Earl said...

Never happens to me. Must be just you. lol

tammi said...

After a hot day at the park a few weeks ago I took the kids to SONIC during happy hour for slushies and guess what? OUT of slushies.
That has to be a sin or something...when sonic has a broken slush machine. They should have a spare in the back...just in case.

Lyndi Soles said...

Ummmm..... Remind me to not go places with you---- Just kidding!! I'm not sure anything like that has happened to me- Yet!!!

jamie b said...

We are trying to think of times this has happened to us because it HAS happened.

matt said he's been to Zaxby's before and they were out of Zax's sauce. He also ate at Chick fil a one time and they were out of the breading for all of their fried chicken. The only choice was grilled.

Anonymous said...

Amy, hey,
I tagged you in a game of Blog Tag...
check out my latest post to play along!