Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BLOG TAG!

Thanks to Casey for giving me something to do tonight!!

The Rules:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

THE QUESTIONS:
What were you doing five years ago?

2003... We were getting ready to go on our first cruise, to Mexico, with our friends Brian & Keri. It was for our 10th anniversary!

What are (were, in my case) five things on your to-do list for today?

1 - Meet co-worker for lunch -- check, we went to Plantation Grille, it was the 1st time I had been there
2 - Go to nursery for plants -- check, I got two massive ferns which thoroughly enjoyed tonight's rain
3 - Watch National Treasure 2 with #2 -- check again, we just finished it
4 - Finish organizing in the office -- can't check that yet, maybe when I FINISH PLAYING TAG
5 - Get a good night's sleep!

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1 - Peanut M&Ms
2 - Ice cream
3 - Apples & caramel dip
4 - Chips & salsa
5 - Cookies -- hey it's a snack, it doesn't have to be healthy does it? Besides, it asked what my FAVORITES were, not what I eat most often

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1 - Build Clint a SHOP
2 - Pay off debt -- ours + some
3 - See that our parents can retire -- now, not in 1,2?? days
4 - Travel , travel, travel!
5 - Give to others

What are five of your bad habits?
1 - Procrastinating
2 - Watching "junk" on TV -- George Lopez, currently
3 - Putting wants before needs
4 - Blogs
5 - Staying up too late, getting up too early -- the former always, the latter not so much in the summer :-)

What are five places where you have lived?

1 - San Antonio, TX -- well, only for a few months
2 - Greenville, SC
3 - Albany, GA
4 -
5 -

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1 - Gymnastics teacher
2 - Drug store cashier
3 - Mail store owner
4 - K5 Paraprofessional
5 - Teacher -- 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th grades -- hoping to get back to kindergarten one day

I Tag:
Cassie, Jamie, Lyndi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... thanks for playing...
I didn't know you had lived anywhere else... cool!

So, "mail store owner"... what exactly does that mean?

Mrs. N. said...

Casey...glad to know I'm not the only one up at this hour...just finished organizing the office :-)

Yeah, I moved to Albany when I was four, so I really don't remember living anywhere else.

Clint & I were the owners of a very SMALL business for a very SHORT time. We shipped packages, had rental mailboxes, etc. Kind of like a generic Mail Boxes Etc. (do they even have those anymore???) We did this while we were both taking classes at Darton. Not a bad short-term part-time investment for each of us.

jamie b said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging me! :) I did do this one in April sometime. Kim Johnson tagged me. Here's the link to it: http://www.meetthebakers.com/2008/04/kim-tagged-me-so-im-it.html

We need to hang out more often and eat snacks together!