Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Countdown Continues...

Today, Tuesday, I...
  • Wore jeans to school!!! :-)
  • Let my homeroom give #1 a wake-up call to make sure she didn't miss her 10:00 exam
  • Took my class to Spanish for the last time this year
  • Got writing portfolios for all three classes completely up-to-date
  • Sent kids for their last AR test of the year
  • Had a moment of bliss as I listened to fifth graders quietly singing "You Are My King" while they were coloring at the end of class...very sweet indeed!
  • Brought my lunch to school for the last time this year
  • Gave my last test to fourth grade - even got them graded, recorded, AND posted on the same day :-)
  • Gave address books to two sweet girls who are moving to NC this summer - I'll miss you L & L!

2 1/2 days to go!!!

No comments: