Monday, May 19, 2008

IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL...And the countdown is on!!

Today, Monday, I...
  • Wore my khaki pants & uniform shirt for the last time for at LEAST three months
  • Sent students to the library for new AR books for the last time this year
  • Sent my kids to the computer lab for the last time this year
  • Turned down baked chicken & a baked potato for lunch for the last time for at least this year
  • Taught my last English lesson to 4th grade until who knows when
  • Taught my last English lesson to 5th grade for FOREVER hopefully

Only 3 1/2 days left to go!

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Horray for you! And shame on you for turning down that bland tasting chicken and baked potato! :)

Oh, and you better watch out offering up your pool like that. Because I just may take you up on it. :)

jamie b said...

Whoo Hoo!! how exciting!