Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mom Will Be So Proud!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a very healthy eater. Well, trying to be more "grown-up" in my meal choices (and a better example to my finicky daughters) I decided to try something new today. I just finished a Chargrilled Chicken Salad from Chick-fil-a, complete with spicy dressing and sunflower seeds. I didn't even pick the carrots & purple onions off! And guess what?? I liked it! I never believed that a salad could fill me up, but it did. Next I'm going to try the Zen-sation from Zaxby's that Clint is so crazy about!

Oh...also got a new cut & color today. Went a little darker with some cool chunky blonde highlights (which don't show much in the picture). I like it, but it probably won't look like this once it's washed. :-)










Now, its out to the pool for a nap. Not too many days left to do that!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You waited too late to grow up. The Zen-sation is gone. :( The grill house Zalad is pretty good though.

Amy Lynn said...

OO La La! I love the hair-doo! Looks fabulous!

jamie b said...

Super cute hair! Love the chunks and the cut.

Kudos to you for eating healthier. I am not good at it AT ALL! it's so much easier to pick the bad things because they taste so much better. :)

Unknown said...

Yes, I am proud. It's not easy to try new foods so You Did Good!!!!
By the way, the hair goods great, too. Beautiful lady!
Mom

Lyndi Soles said...

Good for you!! I love the house zalad from Zaxbys, and of course the chargrilled from Chick. I started counting calories today... Boy is that fun!

And, I love your new hair do!!! The color looks great, as well as the cut!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair... it's cut such a neat shape to your face... very chic!

Zaxby's zalads do rate up there... Moe's also makes a great taco salad...