Saturday, August 11, 2007

SICK

I feel like one of those bobblehead toys. My head feels so heavy that sometimes I can't hold it up straight. Stuffed up. Runny nose. Ah-choo!! Box of Kleenex at my side constantly. Red nose. At least my throat doesn't hurt...anymore. Sleeping on the couch - again. Daytime cold medicine. Nighttime cold medicine. Nose spray. Stuffed up. Runny nose. How can I have both at the same time??? Makes no sense to me. Then again, I'm the same girl who can't hold her head up straight. It's okay. I'll feel better...in a week or two. :-)

7 comments:

jamie b said...

I hope you feel better before a week or two! Bryan and I had that stuff about 2 weeks ago. I feel your pain!

Clint said...

Hope ya feel better sooner than 2 wks. If it takes that long It might be worth asking mom for some medicine...um, I don't know...just get better soon!!

jamie b said...

How are you feeling?

Earl said...

Hey Daughter, sorry to hear you're feeling puny. Hope you get well real soon.

Love ya,

Dad

Mrs. N. said...

Update: Found some new medicine. Got a good night's rest. I think I'm on my way to being well again! Thanks for the concern!!

Joseph said...

Keep getting to feeling better. I hope to see you at church soon!

Amy Lynn said...

Hey there! I didnt know you had a blog! Geeze am I behind. Anyway! I hope you are all better by now... and if not I am sure the school wouldnt mind if you took a week or so off. :)