Tuesday, August 21, 2007

UPDATE

You know, from time to time Oprah and Montel do shows where they re-visit past guests and topics, to give viewers an update. So I decided to join the ranks of the talk show hosts and do that on my blog. Here's the latest...

Hello? Is Ayone Out There - apparently, I'm still typing. I'm here as the long as the comments keep coming in.

Sleep Deprived - falling asleep at night is now no longer a problem. Instead, it's getting up on time that that's becoming a challenge. On Monday of this week, I overslept by almost an hour!

Confession is Good for the Soul - ummm, still an addict...

It's a Girls' Night In - when Clint was on duty last weekend, three friends and their girls came over for a High School Musical 2 premier pajama party. Fun times with the girls continue!!

America's Got Talent - and the winner is... Terry Fator. He's an awesome impersonator / ventriloquist, and definitely worthy of winning the million (if anybody is worth $1,000,000 that is). Our pick, Cas Haley, won 2nd place.

Kid-Free Weekend & Back to Status Quo - we're down to just one kid most of the time. It seems like Cassie is always off with volleyball or the BF or somewhere. Oh, the life of a teenager!! At least we have Riley to keep us entertained!

A Fond Farewell to Summer - School's back in full swing, complete with homework, lesson plans, phone calls from parents, and late nights grading papers. I did manage to squeak in some time to read a book in the pool this weekend though! :-)

Sick - all well now. 24 hours without any medicine. Praise the Lord!





6 comments:

Clint said...

How many days til summer vacation?

Mrs. N. said...

172???

Amy Lynn said...

So my question is... how come I didnt know you had a blog??? sheesh!

Mrs. N. said...

Well, I tried to keep it on the DNL for a while. Other than that, I'm not one of those deep, prolific writers, so mine was slow to be discovered. :-)

tammi said...

HELLLOOOO?!?! I didn't know you had a blog!!
Another one to add to my ever-growing list.
Soon I'll forgo food, my children, and showers because I'll be hunched over the computer in my bathrobe all day, hair askew...."just...one...more...blog!!"

:)

Amy Lynn said...

Gotcha. Yeah, mine is nothing but random complaints most of the time. Not very insightful... but oh well. Gives me something to do!